Enterprise Account Manager
deliv (Menlo Park, CA)
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Would you like to be part of a new team focused on managing and growing business in strategic and Fortune 1000 customers? Do you have account management experience working with large and complex customers, as well as the sales acumen and technical background to drive adoption of disruptive last mile logistics?
The Enterprise Account Manager is a high impact position combining equal part sales, relationship management, and customer satisfaction. Enterprise Account Manager is responsible for expanding existing relationships and meeting and/or exceeding Deliv’s annual revenue goals for our largest national enterprise customers. Enterprise account managers ensure that the customer receives the highest standards of service from all parts of the organization while at the same time generating strategic growth. They also monitor competitive activity to identify any threat to the business. By building strong relationships and maintaining customer satisfaction, the enterprise account manager aims to create a level of loyalty that competitors find hard to overcome.
The ideal candidate brings a proven record of success where they have driven revenue retention and growth, is a true team player and partner with a passion for delivering exceptional customer relationships and driving a top-notch customer experience. A successful person in this role will possess a variety of responsibilities with a focus on continued customer support and relationship management, the identification and execution of account growth opportunities, technical questions, and problem-solving. This person will work best in a dynamic, fast paced, technology-driven environment to effectively manage a large number of accounts. This role requires a high degree of cross functional interaction at the executive level across finance, legal, operations, logistics, marketing, sales and driver community groups within Deliv.
Location of the candidate is flexible and reports to the Head of Customer Success.
- Achieve sales objectives through growing the customer footprint and sales to existing national enterprise customers across the country.
- Build, maintain and nurture robust and professional relationships with all assigned accounts.
- Coordinate and be responsible for all assigned accounts' contract renewals.
- Develop customer account strategies and tactical penetration plans to expand existing business and profitability goals.
- Build and drive client success plans that can scale.
- Lead account reviews and QBRs with clients to ensure proper alignment of program expectations and maintain communication on updates and new features/offerings.
- Expert on system functions and features to become a strategic advisor for clients, continuously driving product value and ROI.
- Build solid relationships with clients to understand their needs to help shape our product roadmap.
- Collaborate with teams and individuals across Deliv to communicate needs and product requirements into new use cases for accounts.
- Minimum of 5 years of complex sales or account management experience in B2B environments with sound knowledge of supply chain, transportation management, order management, ecommerce enterprise and/or SaaS solutions
- Proven track record of growing a customer base and consistently exceeding revenue targets and company goals
- Ability to provide immediate impact through a previously established network of C-suite and executive level business contacts within the nation’s top national retailers and etailers.
- Capable of operating at a high-performance level without significant oversight from management and being resourceful about acquiring the necessary knowledge on their own.
- Have a competitive edge and thrive in a fast-paced team environment.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, negotiation skills & executive presence: confidence and poise in presenting to executive management.
- Extraordinary focus on details, accuracy, and quality.
- Experience working cross-departmentally and serve the needs of sales, product, and engineering.
- Customer-focused mentality and enthusiasm for building strong relationships onboarding, feature adoption, technical questions, and problem-solving.
- Strong personal initiative, excellent judgment and sense of humor.
- Willingness to get in and do the work. No task is too small.
- Unwavering personal integrity.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- Ability to travel domestically, up to 50% of the time.
- Understanding of crowdsourced business models and last mile logistics market is a plus.
- You must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive Salary
- Equity in fast growing startup
- 401k plan
- Health, Vision, Dental, and Pet Insurance
- Generous Parental Leave Policy
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Unlimited Vacation Policy – Work hard and recharge
- Disrupt traditional logistics – be a part of the team creating the future of delivery and making same-day delivery ubiquitous
Join us in disrupting logistics and setting the new standard for last mile delivery, a multi-billion dollar market. We don’t sell goods and we don’t move people. We are behind the scenes of 5,000+ National omnichannel Retailers, eTailers, B2B and B2C businesses—like Albertsons/Plated, Best Buy, FreshDirect Home Depot, Macy’s, Office Depot, Peapod, and Walgreens —transforming how goods move around a city. We’ve raised $80 million dollars with participation from UPS, General Motors, Google, Enterprise Holdings, prominent Silicon Valley VCs as well as the nation’s leading REIT (mall operator) investors.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a startup that is making local same day delivery ubiquitous and affordable. We’re looking for talented individuals who want to break existing rules and create the future of logistics.