Enterprise Sales Rep
deliv (Menlo Park, CA)
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Deliv is seeking a top enterprise sales performer to join our high achieving team, targeting the nation’s leading retail and eCommerce companies in the U.S. In this role, you will lead all aspects of deal execution, including researching, qualifying, sourcing, screening, defining deal structure, as well as working closely with Deliv teams to execute profitable deals. This role requires a high degree of cross functional interaction at the executive level across finance, legal, operations, logistics, marketing, sales and driver community groups within Deliv.
Location of the candidate is flexible and reports to the VP Sales.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Drive profitable revenue generation for Deliv through focused prospecting, qualifying and closing new business.
- Wear multiple hats: sales strategy, lead generation, and account manager.
- Manage through the entire sales life cycle process.
- Develop customer account strategies and tactical penetration plans to win new business as well as expand an existing business.
- Drive critical business discussions in the C-suite and forge lasting and meaningful relationships with our customers to execute and manage contracts, resolve customer issues and coordinate successful sales activities.
- Execute in short term sprints while maintaining a vision for long term sustained success.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Minimum of 8+ years of B2B complex sales and account management experience with sound knowledge of supply chain, order management, ecommerce enterprise and/or SaaS solutions.
- Proven track record of growing a customer base and consistently exceeding revenue targets and company goals.
- Ability to provide immediate impact through a previously established network of C-suite and executive level business contacts within the nation’s top national retailers and etailers.
- Ability to frame Deliv’s unique selling proposition and respond to RFP’s, as well as maintain knowledge about primary competitors’ products, services, and pricing.
- Capable of operating at a high-performance level without significant oversight from management and being resourceful about acquiring the necessary knowledge on their own.
- Have a competitive edge and thrive in a fast-paced team environment.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, negotiation skills & executive presence: confidence and poise in presenting to executive management.
- Extraordinary focus on details, accuracy, and quality.
- Strong personal initiative, excellent judgment and sense of humor.
- Willingness to get in and do the work. No task is too small.
- Unwavering personal integrity.
- 4 Year College degree or equivalent.
- Ability to travel domestically, up to 50% of the time.
- You must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- A history of being the early sales leader in startups who have gone on to be large successes is a plus.
- Understanding of crowdsourced business models and last mile logistics market is a plus.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive Salary
- Equity in fast growing startup
- 401k plan
- Health, Vision, Dental, and Pet Insurance
- Generous Parental Leave Policy
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Unlimited Vacation Policy – Work hard and recharge
- Disrupt traditional logistics – be a part of the team creating the future of delivery and making same-day delivery ubiquitous
Join us in disrupting logistics and setting the new standard for last mile delivery, a multi-billion dollar market. We don’t sell goods and we don’t move people. We are behind the scenes of 5,000+ National omnichannel Retailers, eTailers, B2B and B2C businesses—like Albertsons/Plated, Best Buy, FreshDirect Home Depot, Macy’s, Office Depot, Peapod, and Walgreens —transforming how goods move around a city. We’ve raised $80 million dollars with participation from UPS, General Motors, Google, Enterprise Holdings, prominent Silicon Valley VCs as well as the nation’s leading REIT (mall operator) investors.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a startup that is making local same day delivery ubiquitous and affordable. We’re looking for talented individuals who want to break existing rules and create the future of logistics.