Senior Manager, Community Operations - Roswell
Deliv (Roswell, GA)
Join us in disrupting logistics and setting the new standard for last mile delivery, a multibillion dollar market. Deliv is a leading, last mile logistics company that powers scheduled, same day delivery and returns for 5,000+ businesses including 25 of the nation's top national omnichannel retailers as well as leading e-commerce companies, local businesses and traditional parcel carriers. Focused exclusively on moving goods, Deliv operates as a service for delivering items rather than a marketplace that sells them.
The company currently operates in 35 markets and more than 1,400 cities. Deliv is headquartered in Menlo Park, California and is backed by global leaders such as Google, GM Ventures, United Parcel Service, Enterprise Holdings Ventures as well as leading financial investors and the nation's top REIT investors.
This is an amazing opportunity to come into a startup that is making local same day delivery ubiquitous and affordable. We’re looking for talented individuals who want to break existing rules and create the future of logistics. The Deliv Community Operations team engages our driver community across the country both online and offline. As we continue to rapidly expand, we need a communications-savvy and operationally inventive leader to strategize, build, and lead within our community team.
The successful candidate will prepare our Community Operations team for the next phase of growth by working with the team in implementing a combination of scalable, product enhancements, community engagement programs, and deep analytics. The successful candidate will be proactive, a brand evangelist, a whiz with numbers, an innovative thinker, and a master of communication who is focused on advocating for the driver community across the various geographies.
Finally your mission is to leverage tracking strategies to monitor and evaluate impact of driver recruiting programs in market; develop reports on engagement program effectiveness, and make recommendations for program enhancement and improvements with the Community experience. This role reports to the VP Community and in located at our Roswell, Georgia office.
- Work with the VP Community in defining driver applicant funnel goals that align with the business needs.
- Drive product/process improvements for new driver onboarding, within applicant process and post authorization.
- Work closely with the Deliv business partners in expansion planning, the evaluation of the economic and strategic costs and benefits of driver incentive programs/rates per market and execute these strategies.
- Discover product/process gaps and initiate cross-functional collaboration with product, sales, and community to reduce package loss.
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics to monitor key performance indicators for markets in order to identify trends and develop best practices within driver operations
- Develop and/or improve network-wide quality training, (re)certification and coaching programs to meet retailer requirements, instill best practices, and set up the Community for success.
- Create coaching and mentorship programs to replicate successes that we identify from superstars and to promote consistent quality.
- Bachelor's degree Business, Statistics, Operations, or Marketing
- 5+ years in operations in a call center, Business Operations, Recruiting/Onboarding Operations, or applicable experience
- 2+ years of program or project management experience
- Must have managed complex teams comprised of both direct and indirect reports
- Proficiency in data mining and extrapolation, Excel or similar reporting tools
- Successful experience and desire to work in a lean startup environment with a strong sense of urgency and the ability to embrace a changing landscape; not afraid to make a mistake and take calculated risks
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive Salary
- Equity in fast growing, early stage startup
- 401k plan
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Unlimited Vacation Policy – Work hard take time when you need it
- Disrupt traditional logistics – be a part of the team creating the future of delivery and making same-day delivery ubiquitous