Contact Center Manager (Roswell, GA)
Deliv (Roswell, GA)
Join us in disrupting logistics and setting the new standard for last mile delivery, a multibillion dollar market. Deliv is a leading, last mile logistics company that powers scheduled, same day delivery and returns for 5,000+ businesses including 25 of the nation's top national omnichannel retailers as well as leading e-commerce companies, local businesses and traditional parcel carriers. Focused exclusively on moving goods, Deliv operates as a service for delivering items rather than a marketplace that sells them.
The company currently operates in 35 markets and more than 1,400 cities. Deliv is headquartered in Menlo Park, California and is backed by global leaders such as Google, GM Ventures, United Parcel Service, Enterprise Holdings Ventures as well as leading financial investors and the nation's top REIT investors.
This is an amazing opportunity to come into a startup that is making local same day delivery ubiquitous and affordable. We’re looking for talented individuals who want to break existing rules and create the future of logistics. The Deliv Community Operations team engages our driver community across the country both online and offline. As we continue to rapidly expand, we need a communications-savvy and operationally inventive leader to strategize, build, and lead within our community team.
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our growing Community Team as a clever and resourceful Community Manager. You will work in the trenches of a startup as a member of the close-knit group that drives the company’s core activity - Delivery Operations. You will serve as the primary point of contact for the growing driver community, servicing various geographical markets throughout the United States. As our experienced CM, you will need to be able to do a little bit of everything and do it well. Are you a smart and resourceful self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, and isn’t afraid of tackling one task, then the next, then thinks, “What else can I do to help out?” If so, this position will expose you to all departments and allow you to navigate your own road map to success, explore your interests within the organization, and grow with the company.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Retaining effective relationships with large groups of independently contracted delivery specialists drivers, in a way that consistently meets their needs and those of the company
- Provide daily support for independent contractors starting when they are onboarded and throughout their time on the platform
- Create relevant communications for Deliv drivers including monthly newsletters
- Implement effective certification programs that will set drivers up for success, whether through creating videos and decks, hosting web town halls, or conducting in-person certifications (this means that you must be comfortable traveling to new cities as well!)
- Developing and/or facilitate driver-wide quality programs based on retailer requirements and best practices in order to promote consistent quality
- Assist with the development and maintenance of driver schedules across 20+ major US markets to meet scheduling targets
- Support the operations team and oversee daily schedule changes to ensure real time driver coverage.
- Manage social networking sites and create content for social media events that promote driver engagement
- Manage community engagement metrics
- Leverage ratings of drivers, feedback, and other metrics to evaluate impact and effectiveness of programs in several markets
- Act as a cheerleader. Your community should feel the love and positive energy. Celebrate community successes.
- 3+ years of community management experience, marketing, communications (or related)
- Possess impeccable writing skills; communicate effectively, clearly, kindly and confidently
- Experience using social media for community engagement activities, and running creative social media campaigns on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Experience reporting on weekly metrics and owning KPIs
- Strong proficiency with MS Office, CRM, ticketing system such as desk.com, and Google Docs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Preferred: Design and basic photo editing skills
- Have a friendly, outgoing and engaging personality; people love being around you and you are enthusiastic about community
- You communicate effectively, clearly, confidently and are patient with others
- You are resilient, comfortable with deadlines, and have a knack for solving ambiguous problems
- You are able to prioritize tasks and delegating when needed
- Strong attention to detail
- Resourceful, friendly, organized, and a master of multitasking
- Strong work ethic – flexible, committed
- Embraces the small company, fast growing culture –team player, sleeves rolled up, can do more with less
- Willing to work on weekends and evenings
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive Salary
- 401k plan
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Unlimited Vacation Policy – Work hard, take time when you need it
- Disrupt traditional logistics – be a part of the team creating the future of delivery and making same-day delivery ubiquitous