Operations Success Representative
Deliv (Roswell, GA)
OPERATIONS SUCCESS REPRESENTATIVE
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
As the name suggests, the OSR is responsible for helping to ensure that deliveries are executed with a high degree of success. The successful candidate will work in the trenches of a startup as a member of a close-knit group that drives the company’s core activity - Delivery Operations. Are you a smart and resourceful self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, and isn’t afraid of tackling one task, then the next, all while understanding that industry leading service is the primary goal. If you feel you have the chops, then this role is for you.
- Set the conditions for our drivers to meet our delivery promise and customer expectations
- Utilize the routing algorithm to route batches of orders to delivery specialists and maintain situational awareness of their delivery performance
- Act as the primary point of contact for delivery specialists, retail clients, and consumers
- Receive, triage and respond to phone calls and emails from all of the above parties
- Support company development and growth, create new processes, develop and refine SOPs
- Work closely with internal teams to drive product enhancements
- You are obsessed about service and have direct retail, operations, or customer service experience
- Friendly, positive and your integrity is unquestionable
- Strong collaboration, communication, and interpersonal skills
- You have the confidence to move decisively and independently in a fast-changing environment
- You are diligent and committed to getting the job done, and always knocking it out of the park
- You are organized, proficient multitasker, and have a knack for solving ambiguous problems
- You are flexible and ready for a challenge at a moment’s notice.
- Proficiency with MS Office and/or Google Docs
- You are willing to work weekends and/or evenings
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive Salary
- Equity in fast growing startup
- 401k plan
- Health, Vision, Dental, and Pet Insurance
- Paid Sick Days and Vacation
- Great location in Roswell, GA
Please attach a cover letter (there's a field on the application form) including the following:
- Why are you interested in working with Deliv?
- Why you are the rock star Deliv is looking for?
- Salary Expectations
Join us in disrupting logistics and setting the new standard for last mile delivery, a multi billion dollar market. We don’t sell goods and we don’t move people. We are behind the scenes of 4000+ businesses - like Walmart, Macy’s, Best Buy, Walgreens, Plated, FreshDirect and Google Express - transforming how goods move around a city. We’ve raised 40+ million dollars with participation from UPS, prominent Silicon Valley VCs as well as several REIT (mall operator) investors. This is an amazing opportunity to come into a market leading start-up that is making local same-day delivery ubiquitous and affordable. We’re looking for talented individuals who want to break existing rules and create the future of logistics.